I really can’t put in words all that happened to me in 2018. It was an eye-opening year for me. Launching my blog wasn’t really the plan but here we are, soaring high. Firstly, I want to appreciate everyone for being a part of my journey. Y’all are the realest. My famly, my old and future friends, roommates, acquaintances, teachers, pastors, mentors and every single soul who believes in me and my brand. I can wholeheartedly say that God always came through for me this year in every decision I made, every mistake I made and every thing I did. Guys, I urge u
you to always put God first in everything you do, believe in him and believe in yourself. Trust me, things would go awesomely well for you. The video here shows a little of how my 2018 was.
• matriculation into Unilag to my phone getting stolen.
• bedbugs showed me hell in the campus hostel
• attending conferences like
– THE KINGDOM ENTERPRISE
– TRANSFORMER 2 WORD CONFERENCE
– LAUNCH OF THE ORGANIZATION FOR MODELS IN NIGERIA
all in which I met amazing icons in various career fields. Talk about social networking.
• being a performer at the event “POETRAPY” at Ikoyi. I got to officially dance and be a muse that day. Also met top amazing OAP’s and had a chit chat with USHBEBE.
• visited MEGALETRICS (BEATSFM, CLASSICFM,NAIJHAFM,TOPRADIOFM). Got to meet MAUREEN ( OAP), NNEKATA( ARTISTS AND BODY PAINTER) and JEFF BARNES( C.E.O WAKAMENTARY, A TRAVEL AND TOUR GUIDE).
• due to lack of funds, I signed up in an ushering agency where I got jobs twice, one was amazing but the other was…….not so amazing.
• in the bid to be a better person, I got a job offer to be a student brand ambassador for a particular company, I attended my first job interview and also created my CV despite my young age. I got the job and I also got my first paycheck. I was happy. I learnt a whole lot from the process though.
• as a sweet girl, I participated in my hostels beauty pageant. I didn’t win though but the love and support I received from my roommates, friends, hall mistress and every single soul who rooted and came through for me, I’ll never forget.
• studies went well, amidst stress and immense heat.
• I found my way back to God when I felt I was drifting. THIS GREEN CHURCH and THE NEW HOUSE, helped my spiritual growth.
• I definitely had my fair share of hang outs.
• I pursued my passion for dance and joined SPIRIT OF DAVID GOSPEL DANCE CLUB. I’ve got to train with amazing dancers and also dance during our various ministrations. Dance is a form of expression and I’ll be sharing more with you as the journey continues.
• you can call me an OAP also cause my colleagues and I host a show on the UNILAGFM ( the Youth City Extra)and also got to shoot for the UNILAG TV. My producer and mentor, Mr Mayor played a great role in training me.
• depression caught up on me at some point, but God and my amazing friends came through for me.
• I made sure to share love and positivity to anyone and everyone. In my own way, I made people laugh, I was shoulder to lean on.
• I lost two of my close family members this year. I was hurt, I learned how to “live”, realizing that we are all gonna die eventually. I chose to be happy.
• I launched my blog and I’m super happy I made that decision. I’ve got lots in stock for us.
• I got over my heartbreak of not being scouted by modeling agencies, notwithstanding, I’m going to be taking amazing professional pictures.
• I’m alive, healthy and happy.
• 2018 schooled me but 2019 I’ll be a graduate.
Follow me on:
I’m about to get ready for the Crossover service at church tonight. God, I and everyone reading this is ready, spoil us with irresistible blessings in 2019.
You know the usual like, follow, comment and subscribe bants right? Please follow through with it. Love you💜