Hi guys, so I came up with this list to help us get more coordinated in our everyday life. I’d advice you take everyone of them seriously as it’ll definitely come in handy.
1. Double check your bowels: Fam, if you need to visit the toilet a thousand and one times before you head out, please do. Don’t assume you’d be able to hold it in till you get back home. Our excretal system can be funny, don’t be caught unawares. It can get very embarassing when you’re pressed in public. So before you head out of your home, double check your bowel.
2. Turn off all electrical appliances from the main source: this point right here cannot be overemphasized. Many avoidable accidents have happened just because of people’s negligence. Take this very importantly, electricity is as bad as it is good.
3.Take a good look at yourself in the mirror: this is mainly for those who live alone. You know there’s no one to give you a thorough check out before you hit the road, then please stand in front of a full length mirror to check the following things-
• If your zipper is still fully functioning.
• If your brows aren’t begging for help.
• If there’s no stain on your cloth.
• If your colour combination isn’t offensive to the eye.
Right after that, compliment yourself then say the things you aim to achieve that day. It’ll help in giving you some sort of direction.
4. Take the lifesaver starter pack which includes but not limited to your phone(s), some wads of cash, ATM cards, Identity card, sanitary pads, handkerchiefs, wristwatch, notepad and pen, a bottle of water and your house keys e.t.c
5.Always say a word of prayer before you leave your home. God is the way.If you’re finding it difficult to pray, then you might want to send me a mail email@example.com.
Did you find this post helpful, do let me know in the comment section. If there’s any issue you’d love for me to address, drop your suggestions in the comment section also. Do have a lovely weekend.Follow me on: