Monday morning rush?
I’m super glad you’re reading this at this particular moment. I almost struggled to get you here today cause of Monday morning rush but I’m glad that despite that, you’re still able to read the next word I’m about to type.
So I thought to share few tips before you dash out and begin your week. Smart right? Lol.
Before you hit the street, road, office space or internet (for online workers), I need you to remember these few things.
• Double check your bowels. Eeerm….are you sure you don’t want to visit the toilet one more time?
• Now check if you’ve got your wallet, cards, phone(s) and keys in check.
• Now go back to have breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day and I won’t have you missing it. It doesn’t have to be anything solid, a cereal can do.
• Don’t forget to drink water often. I advice you always have a bottle of water closeby. Whine this doesn’t entirely help you get through your day without stress, it reduces the feeling.
• Check your mail. See if you’ve got any important mail to respond to. You might have been sent a particular document to bring along to work or have an appointment booked for later during the day. So dear, check your mailbox.
• Lastly,People are sad. Just before you flip on that person for getting on your nerves , factor in the possibility that this person may be sad and going through a lot of crazy stuff. It wouldn’t be nice if you now add to it right?
You should check this 5 ESSENTIAL THINGS TO DO BEFORE LEAVING HOME.out for more details on things you should do before stepping out.
Now that you’re prepared to step out. Do have an amazingly productive day. ❤️❤️