Here are few things we won’t be allowing in 2020 because we intend to have a less stressful year.
– We’re not allowing any man or woman play with our feelings. If you can’t tell me you love me with your chest then you might need to use the door. Can’t be solving life problems and still be doing mental gymnastics on love matters.
– No more junks or late night eating. The days of eating shabbily should end in 2019. Because we want to live long without health issues and achieve summer body 2020, we will cut down on our junks and stop eating late. Can I hear Amen somebody?
– Celibacy is the goal for 2020. We are not having sex with whom we’re not married to. The hashtag is #Celibate2020. We are abstaining from everything fornication because we would like to focus more on ourself and not our sex.
– We are not allowing any bad energy around us. You don’t believe in my dreams? Cool. You wanna talk down on me as I do my stuff? Please move far away. Very far away to be precise.
– We are not allowing our present situation determine our future. You’re broke today doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be a millionaire tomorrow. Read this MOVING FROM HERE TO THERE.for more details. A rough breakup today doesn’t mean you won’t find love again. A low GPA this semester doesn’t mean you can’t work harder to get a higher one next semester.
– We won’t allow anyone treat people like trash next to us. Yup, we’re gonna quit the “minding my business” extremism. If an individual is getting bullied while you take a walk on the street, you’d do well to call the bully in order and if he/she isn’t responding, call the Police.
– We refuse to be sidelined. We are walking away from anyone who “dims our light”, who makes us feel less of ourself and who takes us for granted. We aren’t letting anyone mess with our mental health in 2020.
– We are not allowing any family member throw trash at us. If they do, we either call them to order politely or involve an elderly family member.
– We refuse to feel inferior. Just because he/she is more outspoken doesn’t mean we’d shut our own mouths. You speak, I speak. I air my opinions, you do so too.
It’s exactly 2:16am, 16th of December as I write this. I’d probably do a post on THE THINGS WE ARE EMBRACING IN 2020. But till then, I hope you enjoy this post and also share things you wouldn’t be doing anymore in 2020 in the comment section below.
Do subscribe to my blog to get post updates sent directly to your mail and please share this post on your preferred social media pages. Thank you so much ♥️♥️.